Grey’s Anatomy meme → [4/5] brotps: Mark and Jackson
- Okay people, this is your chance.
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
Robert Downey Jr.:
I think there should be a rule to reblog this every time you see it.
Feminist: a person who supports feminism.
Feminism: the advocacy of women’s rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.
I like this because it is true. However, so many people on tumblr don’t want to be associated with feminist, because feminists on tumblr go crazy and think that everything is a sexiest ploy. They take things out of context and overdue it to the point where it is annoying, which hurts their cause even more because no one wants to listen to that. sorry. rant over.
Cameron Frye, this one’s for you.
What's your major in college?
Academy Award winning film, The King’s Speech.